At FLMC our vision for youth is to help prepare them for life in all areas.
- To enable them to have healthy loving relationships with God, parents, siblings, fellow Christians, school mates, co-workers, sport team members, people in authority, etc.
- To help young people know God & enjoy fellowship with Father God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit.
- To be able to develop a prayer life, to hear God’s voice, to receive revelation from God’s Word, to relate to God in singing, praising, worshipping, obedience, loving & forgiving.
- We want to help prepare young people that will know how to resist temptations of alcohol, drugs & sexual immorality. To practice sexual purity & to keep oneself for marriage.
- We want to equip parents to help their children get ready for the next season in their life, to use their time & social media wisely.
- To help youth find God’s purpose for their life, to make career decisions, how to prepare for college & beyond.
We must prepare youth to handle rejection.
We must prepare youth to develop a healthy identity.
We must prepare youth to handle adversity & stress.
We must prepare youth to handle family problems.
We must prepare youth to handle financial problems.
We must prepare youth to handle absentee parents/guardians.
We must prepare youth to handle peer pressure.